<-- AdWords Call Tracking Start --> <-- AdWords Call Tracking End -->

Obtain Your Complimentary Report Here

PRP Injections in Port Charlotte, FL

RejuvenX Provides PRP Injections for Joints, Tendons and Neuropathy in Florida. RejuvenX was the first in Florida to do Neuropathy with PRP. Call Us Today for More Information or Simply Request an Appointment Online. We Are Ready to Help You Feel Better.

PRP Injections Near Me in Osprey, FL & Port Charlotte, FL

Platelet Rich Plasma (commonly referred to as “PRP”) is a radical therapy that can unlock your body’s natural reparative abilities and help reduce chronic pain. If you have tried other traditional pain reduction methods, but are still suffering, PRP injections may be the answer. At RejuvenX in Florida, we are proud to offer this effective, minimally invasive procedure to our patients seeking a life free from pain.

Platelet Rich Plasma is human blood that has been separated to produce a golden hued liquid that has a high concentration of platelets. Platelets comprise approximate 1% of human blood, with the other 99% consisting of red and white blood cells. Platelets are best known for their blood clotting abilities, but they are also an important part of injury healing due to their connective tissue growth factors. When the body is injured, it responds by sending platelets to the affected area to initiate tissue repair. The body’s natural healing process can be stimulated when PRP is injected directly into an injured tendon or joint.

PRP injections are a great choice for patients who are looking to reduce their pain without undergoing intrusive surgical procedures. Platelet Rich Plasma is safe, effective, and minimally invasive. Each patient supplies the blood for their own PRP, so there is no danger of allergic reaction. The centrifuge process for separating the blood takes about a half an hour and the injections are minimally painful. For patients who experience discomfort following the procedure, the pain generally dissipates in just a few days.

Most patients who receive PRP therapy can expect to feel results in approximately 4-6 weeks, though the exact timeframe will vary depending on the treatment area and the extent of the injury. Most patients experience a significant reduction in pain after 1 or 2 injections. While PRP is not typically a first line treatment, it has been shown to improve soft tissue repair for patients who have not had success with other methods. PRP is generally administered in addition to continued physical therapy. It is very important to rest so your body may begin to repair itself following your procedure. PRP therapy has proven to be most helpful for reducing pain in patients with chronic ligament and tendon sprains.

As PRP therapy grows in use and popularity, we are discovering new ways it can be used to help our patients. RejuvenX was the first clinic in the state of Florida to treat neuropathy with PRP. If you suffer from neuropathy, Platelet Rich Plasma may help reduce your nerve pain. PRP has even been shown to help boost nerve regeneration and increase sensation for patients who have lost feeling. We are proud to offer this cutting-edge procedure to our patients in Osprey, Royal Palm Beach, Pt. Charlotte, and West Palm Beach.

If you are tired of suffering from chronic pain, call one of RejuvenX’s 4 convenient Florida locations today and make an appointment to speak with one of our highly trained medical professionals. We are proud to offer Platelet Rich Plasma injections to help our patients reduce chronic pain, including for those suffering from nerve pain or damage.

get-directions

4 Locations to Serve You